We're getting settled in and have gotten out a bit to explore now that we have our car. It's very hot here so we are holding off until it cools down a bit to do a lot of the local sights with the kids. We are already enjoying the famous Neopolitan pizza that is available everywhere! And of course the gelato!
Ethan and Allison playing in the courtyard outside the Navy Lodge.
Dan in front of the walkway behind our temporary housing
Dan and the kids in Carney Park, a huge recreational area inside a volcano crater
5 comments:
Very cool! Glad you now have transportation, I know you're ready for some fun adventures!!
Yum, pizza and geleto!
Wow I still can't believe you live in Italy! I miss you guys! I'm really going to miss learning something new every time I talk to you ha ha. Sounds like you've had some exciting experiences already though. Thanks for the update
I'm glad you are settling in. It looks beautiful and the kids look like they are having lots of fun. Love the pic of Ethan and the gelato. He's getting so blonde! We are good here, Hailey turns 1 tomorrow, I just can't believe it. Miss talking to ya.
XOXO, Alisa
Well I successfully checked out your blog. You all seem to be ok. Need of pic of Margaret next time. we know she is there. Hope you get settled into your permanent housing soon. The plane ride sounded like a mini nightmare. By the time you fly back next year for Noahs wedding it should be easier. No diapers hopefully.
Is the pizza really good there??
Love to you all.
Mom #2 & family
Dan - take a picture of Mags with the kids already! Sheesh! Besos.
Post a Comment