Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to our new family blog! I'm excited to share the details of what's happening with our family with all of you. We've got some big adventures in the next few months and we'll have lots of news to spread!

3 comments:

RHMandK Brown said...

It's about time and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Reagan asks DAILY when she can go to Allison's house. She will love being able to see pictures of her! Thanks for starting the blog - I'm so excited and I can't wait to come to Italy! -- Karen

Shana said...

Hi Maggie and Dan and Allison and Ethan!!! I'm so glad I will get to see you in Miami in June/July beofre you head off to Italy. The pictures are great!! A Delayed Happy Birthday to all. Much much Much Love, Aunt/ Great Aunt Shana Zatinsky

mommy2alex said...

Hi! I'm SO glad that I can see pics of Allison and Ethan growing up and your upcoming adventure!
Jonnelle