Friday, May 23, 2008

Go for the Gold!

Allison has been taking gymnastics for the past 6 months at a wonderful place called Oklahoma Gold Gymnastics . She has had a great time! Today they had their annual "M&M Olympics" which is a showcase for the families to see all they've been doing. Allison did a great job showing of her skills and Ethan had fun participating too! Allison got a trophy and some candy at the end of the showcase. We will really miss this place when we leave here!



Allison's teacher, Coach Sherri


On the balance beam


Climbing the ropes

Ethan loves to jump too!


Up the ladder to ring the bell!


Great job, Allison!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Hi Margaret! I just found your blog through facebook (it's great by the way) and was browsing some old posts and was so surprised to see Coach Sherri! She was MY coach for gymnastics from the time I started at 3 years until 5th grade! I've been taking Caleb to Metro, but I'm totally switching him to Oklahoma Gold now :)