Wednesday, September 17, 2008

big girl bed!


Today while the kids were at nursery school I put together Allison's toddler bed. I finally got the part I ordered months ago from Oklahoma (thanks Geri!) and decided that 3+ months in a pack 'n play was probably enough for my little one. I told her I had a surprise at home for her and she was so happy when she saw it! We'll see how tonight goes, but she was so tired from school (I'm not sure if her age group doesn't do naps of if they do and she just doesn't want to take one) that she fell asleep on the couch before 7, so hopefully it will go smoothly! I put the video monitor in with her just in case!

3 comments:

mommy2alex said...

She is so cute!! Looks like she's very happy!

3 Great Girls said...

I bet she will do just fine!
Yea Allison!

Allison said...

Yeah for Allison! She looks so happy in her bed! I would be after sleepign in a pack and play for 3 months too! I'm sure she'll do great!