Margaret - you all look so great and happy over there! I can't tell you how amazing I think that adventure would be! So jealous! Your place looks great!
This is Marina from the NOKC moms group. My family is living in OKinawa, Japan with the air force. I was checking out your pictures because we're considering Italy after we leave Okinawa, and apparently the military had a ton of that countertop and kitchen cabinets because most of the base homes here have the exact same cabinets!
3 comments:
Thanks for posting these. It looks so warm and cozy!
Margaret - you all look so great and happy over there! I can't tell you how amazing I think that adventure would be! So jealous! Your place looks great!
This is Marina from the NOKC moms group. My family is living in OKinawa, Japan with the air force. I was checking out your pictures because we're considering Italy after we leave Okinawa, and apparently the military had a ton of that countertop and kitchen cabinets because most of the base homes here have the exact same cabinets!
Post a Comment