Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pozzuoli, ancient port town

Well, we FINALLY have internet access in our apartment and are moved in and getting settled. So we can hopefully keep the blog more updated!
A couple of weeks ago we spent the afternoon in Pozzuoli. It's a coastal town just outside of Napoli proper, and has some really neat ruins right near the ocean. We had a nice afternoon there with the kids and as always, had some yummy gelato to keep cool!

Our massive American minivan, compared with typical European subcompacts

view from Pozzuoli, I think those are the islands of Ischia and Procida.


"Temple of Serapis" in Pozzuoli. An ancient marketplace.

Coast view of the city

A and E playing in the piazza that is at the marina

1 comment:

Alisa Hall said...

I love this pic. Ethan is changing so much. I see he still has his color matching binkys.